So this is basically my positive start to 2013! I thought I’d post about some of the things I want to achieve this year and things I’m excited for. I never ever call them New Year Resolutions because I really don’t believe in that concept; you shouldn’t wait for the New Year to make a life change, you’re more likely to fail if you do that.
- So first of all I want to make myself more confident, I’m basically a hermit crab and I used to be extremely shy, I made a bit of progress in 2012 but this year I want to completely stop being so quiet!
- I also want to make a special effort with school stuff, mostly just by spending more time on work outside school (I know it’s boring but it has to be done…) especially as my A-levels will be half-way through by June.
- I’m soooooo so so excited for Summer because it’ll be my first holiday with my boyfriend. We’re either going on a little road trip to South France, or if that fails a little break to Centre Parks & Longleat.
- Speaking of my boyfriend, I’m also very excited to be able to say we’ve nearly been together two years (March 15th.)
- Also, I HAVE TO GO TO THE ZOO AND AQUARIUM, I’ve been waiting far too long to do that. Haven’t been since I was about 10!